Our Goldfish Brand Chinese Curry Sauce is smooth and velvety, perfect for making a delicious curry for all the family.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Chef's tip: This curry also works fantastically with chicken or tofu for a twist
- 100g Goldfish Brand Curry Sauce
- 1 small red onion
- 1 red pepper
- Thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 300g firm white fish - e.g. cod / haddock / coley
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 400ml of coconut milk
- 100ml water
- 120g peas
- Jasmine rice
- Slice the onion and pepper thinly, peel the ginger (top tip - use a teaspoon!) and cut into thin, julienne slices. Cut the fish into medium-sized chunks and season with a pinch of salt and turmeric.
- Cook the jasmine rice as per packet instructions.
- Sauté the onion and ginger by heating the oil in a medium-sized shallow pan over a medium heat until soft and slightly golden. Add the pepper and cook for a further two minutes or until starting to soften.
- In another saucepan, combine the fish, coconut milk, water and the Curry Sauce and cook over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until the fish is no longer translucent and cooked through.
- Add the peas and cook for a further minute.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Buy our Chinese Curry Sauce here: https://keejayssauces.co.uk/collections/goldfish-brand-curry-sauce-concentrates/products/goldfish-brand-chinese-curry-sauce-concentrate